Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

Photo diary - a year in review.

My baby will be 1yr old on sunday (8th October). It has gone so fast! here is a photo diary up to 9mths. I will post some one year pics after sunday... Hannah is such a character you wouldn't believe! We are certainly in love with her...



This is Hannah approx 1hr old. She was born at home in a birthing pool after a marathon effort from her mother. Hannahs head was OT (basically sideways which meant the birth was a little more ** than it could have been if she was in the right position!Her full name is Hannah Grace Hiringa Dunn. Hiringa means endurance in Maori and we decided this was quite appropriate for our little rascalia! Reuben my husband is dressing her for the first time in this shot. She looks so little! For the record she weighed 8lb 12oz and was 54cm long.


Hannah 12 days old, the hands belong to her beautiful gt grandma (she was diagnosed with cancer approx 2 wks after this photo was taken and died 5mths later).



my little monkey - 7wks old


sleeping on the job - and my haven't those little legs filled out. how cute!... (11wks old)



Hannah posing it up for mama at 7mths


Hannah's cheeky grin (9mths old)

I often thank God for this beautiful little girl. We are so blessed to have her.

Wow, God is so good...

1 comment:

Melva said...

She's so cute...and even though she's little, so much bigger at birth than my wee Selah is even now! I guess I'll get good use out of her newborn clothes :) Look forward to celebrating your lives on Saturday...