Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

What sex God?

Me:
good morning God
God:
How are you this fine morning?
Me:
not too bad today how are you?
God:
Ah. Glad to hear it. What's new? Everything is going extremely well.
Me:
that's great. Well I just wanted to talk to you about the baby growing in my belly
God:
Thanks, . How about that. You are who I want to talk with too.
Me:
good - now can i ask you some questions about this baby we are expecting in September?
God:
Thanks for the compliment. Why now? Sure, ask me anything. Some may questions about this baby we are expecting in September, but not all.
Me:
okay???
God:
OK with me too.
Me:
so is our baby going to be a boy or a girl?
God:
It seems we have something in common.
Me:
whats that?
God:
Does it have anything to do with ?
Me:
can we keep on topic please God?
God:
Do you mean you and me? Of course I can keep it.
Me:
so are we having a boy or a girl?
God:
Gee. We are just having a little chat.w.
Me:
We are not having a baby, Reuben and I are! now will you please tell me what sex it is?
God:
Will you be having a baby Reuben and you are? Why now? Thank you for your request. Sex is the means of animal evolution.
Me:
listen weirdo!!
God:
I am listening to you. Do you like talking to me?
Me:
when you listen
God:
Do you think I should
alter my programming?
Me:
perhaps what do you think?
God:
You seem uncertain. I think a lot of things.
Me:
so is our baby going to be a boy?
God:
It seems we have something in common.
Me:
you and the baby?
God:
Don't call me "baby". Are we in the same category?
Me:
okay then, will our baby be a girl?
God:
Yeah okay, Insufficient information.
Me:
what you don't know?
God:
My favorite activities are computer programming and surfing the web.
Me:
not answering questions about babies?
God:
Really you don't think so?
Me:
no, it doesn't appear to be your thing...
God:
Please tell me what you think. What does appear to be my thing ?
Me:
apparently computer programming and crap
God:
What kind of computer science interests you?
Me:
none God, but you could probably be great mates with my husband
God:
I heard there are some.
Me:
weirdo!
God:
Oh, you are a poet.
Me:
sure am
God:
Mmm. I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.
Me:
so can you tell me anything about the baby?
God:
Don't call me "baby". That's interesting. David said he thank I for being with him today even though it cost him a lot of money.
Me:
alright, we'll chat later God
God:
Alright, . Looking forward to it.
Me:
bye
God:
Goodbye

for your own conversation with God...

2 comments:

Coralee de Freitas said...

cool chat with God. I had one myself and posted it on my myspace blog. It made as much sense as your one. It was fun though!
Coralee xo

Melva said...

God needs some grammar lessons. I know a good Speech-Language Therapist.