Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

3 days till due date...

I'm hoping this might be the last post before a sweet new babe makes its anticiapted arrival. Went to see Rhondda our midwife today. Coco is completely engaged at D3. (Midwife talk...) In her words he/she can't get any lower. And even though Coco is right down, I am measuring 43cms. Basically that means Coco is BIG and there is NO ROOOM LEFT!! Come out little baby!!! The really annoying thing is that because I am tall, I guess I don't look huge to some people. A woman at the playgroup I go too kindly informed me that I am actually "small". I just smiled sweetly and told her if she put this belly on someone who is average height, they would probably fall over! My body is def at its limit, rolling over in bed is a slow painful process - I am sure I wake Reuben every time I have to move.

I think Isabella and Hannah sense big changes as they have been much more cuddly in the last couple of weeks. I am going to try and make the most of these last few babyless days to spend time with them...

For now its off to bed to have some energy for tomorrow

x

No comments: