Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

words of encouragement

These two scriptures were significant leading up to Isaiah's birth and really encouraged me. God gave me a deep sense of his peace as I repeated them over and over to myself. Just wanted to share them and I guess record them for my own memory. Reading them again now, I think they are just as significant to me as encouragement for the days that lie ahead as I work out how to be a mummy to 3 little ones...

Psalm 139: 3 & 5
You chart the path ahead of me
and tell me where to stop and rest.
Every moment you know where I am...
You both precede and follow me,
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to know!

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.

Thanks God for being here with me right now, in the days that have just passed and in the days to come. I can't do this without you...

x

No comments: