Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

13 Weeks


Well, I am now 13 wks pregnant + 2 days (it all counts!). I was quite excited at 11wks cause the nausea stopped... however it came back 4 days ago - or more so a sick heavy feeling in my stomach. And its so damned hot it makes it doubly bad...

I have come to the decision that I don't want to find out what sex Coco is. At first I thought I might be disappointed if we had another girl. Then for a few different reasons I was reflecting again how I would actually feel if we did have a third daugther. Thats when I realised I would be thrilled if I was carrying another girl - just to the same extent as if Coco is a boy. So that's that. We will all find out sometime around the 10th September 2007. And I am truly excited to wait for the surprise!

The one significant God thing I want to mention is a Rob Bell Nooma DVD "Breathe" we watched at cell group 2 wks ago. Jonathan says it well on his blog. Gave me fresh meaning to the song "breathe" - this is the air I breathe, Your Holy presence living in me...". It allowed me to exhale, to rest with my God. What a needed moment...

No comments: