Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

off to se Rhonda (take two)

I had a sneaky feeling that Tuesdays appointment would be changed and I got a text from Rhonda at 9.30am Tuesday to swap the appt to today. So off we will all toddle this afternoon for our 2.30 appt.

And tonight we are (Reuben and I that is) going out on a date. We are doing babysitting swaps with nearby friends so that both couples can get some time out. Have no idea where we will go at this stage, and I just hope our kidssettle to bed well tonight!

talk soon with baby update

3 comments:

Geekery said...

I'm sure that the experience level of the babysitter you have acquired will be more than adequate no matter how settled you kids are tonight :o)

Have fun tonight!

sewfunky said...

haha! Thanks onscreen. :) Your girls were very sweet Vania! Now, I'm just afraid mine won't be as good as yours when you do the swap for me!

Have a neat day!

Vania said...

we had a lovely dinner at a little local Italian restaurant - amazing food and service! glad the girls weren't too much of a mission, although I do wish Hannah would get back into her "happy to go to bed" routine. I do miss it!

I'm sure your girls will be great - I'll have them looking after me a treat!

thanks again!

x