Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2007

yay for Coralee and Alex

My sister and her boyfriend Alex got engaged yesterday. So happy and excited for you both and glad that I get another cool brother! This photo I have shamelessly copied from Alexs' blog - it was taken just after she said "yes!"We told Isabella this morning that Alex and Coralee were going to get married and she replied - "Oh, I wanna get married too" This from the little girl who comes out of the bathroom each night after her bath with her hooded towel on her head with the end of the towel dragging on the floor saying "Look mummy, I got my married dress on". And I don't actually know what she saw to start mimicing being a bride.

Maybe this gives you males a little insight into how early the fairytale of getting married can begin for little girls. She's not even three years old yet!

2 comments:

Alex de Freitas said...

Hey Vania.

Thanks :-)

I am so excited too! I love your sister, and every single thing about the entire family of which I can't wait to be a(n) (official) part of!

Love from Alex.

ps. Our life is spent (well ok, MY life is spent) taking cellphone portraits of ourselves...here is the one that I took straight after she said yes...and stopped being in shock :-) http://alexdefreitas.blogspot.com/2007/03/1am.html

Coralee de Freitas said...

haha isabella is so cute! maybe she remembers from Alyssa's wedding? its seems she would make a perfect flower girl! maybe hannah could too. they could walk down the isle holding hands. ooo so excitied!