Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

off to se Rhonda (15wks + 2)

Rhonda is our wonderful midwife amd today we are off to see her for our second antenatal visit (that is if she isn't at another birth or so other emergency). Felt one good firm kick this morning. I can really feel the shape of Coco's body at times - especially when I have been lying on my side and then roll back to my back - His/her body is jsut right there on one side of my tummy. Never had the experience of feeling the body this early with Isabella and Hannah. I told Rhonda I had a dream it was twins and she laughed and told me she thought I was a little too well for twins! I am much bigger this time apparently because it is baby 3. Oh, and I had a big burst of energy yesterday - so much so that I got all the washing folded and away (there was a lot!), dishes done, vaccumed, and picked up all the clothes, toys etc littering the floor, while watching/playing with two small girls. Needless to say I was kind of wasted by the time Reuben got home. Lucky for me he is such a good cook!

Anyhow, I may update tonight after we are back from our visit.

No comments: